Thursday, June 10, 2010

I almost got hit....

By the "intellectually challenged" bus.
He wasn't looking, I swear! I had a good clip going, beating, DANGER GIRL.....
She sometimes finds those gradual slopes a challenge. Or, more accurately, an ideal chance to catch her breath.
Today is day 3, that we've honed in on our muscles.. Really felt them....
Makin' dem a part of what/who we are...
Go ahead, FEEL my legs~! They are like steel! I will crush you!
Put your head between them! DO IT!!!
any whoo....
DANGER GIRL has takin to naming all the bikers we pass.
It's kinda fun...
We've got:
DUI Biker
CAN'T AffORD IT biker
Snob BIKER
Style Biker
Long Distance Biker
Fashion biker
Smart fashion biker
Cute biker
Really CUTE BIKER
MANcercizer biker
Bum biker
Novice biker
Yuppie biker
3 X DUI biker
Gay biker
TRYING really HARD bIKER
Big Butt Biker
And where do you ask, do I fit in this list?
Well, I can identify with more than one, but mostly, I'm just,
a Fat chick trying to exercise, biker...
Don't mind me if I sweat on you while I pass.
You know that hill you just flew down?
Yeah, well I'm huffin and puffin up it.
No judgment. Right?

2 comments:

DANGER GIRL said...

Hey ladie! I was right next to ya! I would have taken the impact of that bus, and you would have softened my pavement 'meating'.

some office guys side kick said...

meating, heard.