Sunday, March 7, 2010

An Appeal To Your Creative Sides

Here I go again, trying to put new fire into our dying blog........

I make you go rock climbing, and still nothing!

SIDEKICK, you, end up having your hand sucked up to almost the top of the damn wall! And still nothing.

FEMALEJIM, you nearly pissed yer pants, as your fear of heights, took hold of you! And still nothing.

Nothing! Not a god damn thing from you bitches!

We have had adventure!

We have had laughs!

What we have not had, is anybody blogging about their experiences.

FEMALEJIM and I went winter biking with my BIKEWIDOWER

Still nothing.....No funny stories of me chucking my guts in your driveway, nope not a one!

Biking with a 16lb bowling ball in your backpack, that is funny shit.

Come on Gals, reach deep, find your juice, or sauce, or whatever! Please come back......

1 comment:

Goat said...

Yes Gals, dig DEEP and find your JUICE!! We all miss the rants and raves of "drunken debauchery"..... Good times to be had by ALL. Please.